Monday, January 26, 2009

You can't serve it unless you can swallow it...



I spend a lot of time talking about how insane most single New York women are, but do not get it confused. They are that way for a reason. Some may be blissfully ignorant, but others are running for the hills due to the caliber of men available to them. Enter Amanda Stiles, who recently found me on Facebook (gotta love the social network!), and blessed my life with her blog "Online Dating: The Bad, the Worse, and the Hilarious." Check it out here.

Guys: start acting right and avoid unnecessary humiliation.

Amanda: give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. You know....I can't claim to have experienced the legendary misfortune that is the NY singles scene; but wen I lived in Santa Barbara, it was about the same.

    I always find myself wondering if there really are that many dysfunctional people in the world, and how the hell did they get that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matt
    We're all dysfunctional, you and me included. the difference is that some are smart enough to realize where the dysfunction rests and own up to it rather than attempt to cover it up. If I were a beaver, I can claim I'm not a beaver all day long, but if you are seeing my tail through my shorts then you're gonna know I'm full of shit. It's better to just be a beaver and see who likes to stack wood.

    ReplyDelete